3-19 Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass/Bullet-Proof Glass/Building Glass/Deep Processing, Polishing Edging, Hole Punching
|FOB Price:||US $1-2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $1-2/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments
- Transport Package: Strong Plywood Packing
- HS Code: 70071900
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: High Class
- Trademark: AT
- Origin: China
In the production of flat glass, the molten silica-based mix is cooled slowly under carefully controlled conditions. This annealing procedure removes undesirable stresses from the glass. Cooling occurs in an annealing "lehr"; and then annealed glass is heated to a temperature near its softening point and forced to cool rapidly under carefully controlled conditions. The heat treating process produces highly desirable conditions of induced stress, which result in additional strength, resistance to thermal stress, and impact resistance.
1. Safety, once broken, it splits into tiny harmless pieces.
2. Hardness, 4 times harder than ordinary float glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree.
Sizes: Max size: 2440x4200mm
1. Traffic vehicles, such as the windows of train, bus, car etc
2. Architecture, such as windows or other areas in a building
3. Household appliances and furniture, such as glass table top and show shelves.
1. Tempered glass can not be cut, drilled or other further process.
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A:Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q: What the your glass package ? Are they safe ?
A:Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave . The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 10 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading .
Q: What is your payment term ?
A:Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance ,70% after get the copy of B/L .
If your glass quantity is less, we want to TT 100% . You can payment By T/T, L/C at sight.
Q: What kinds of glass can you provide?
A:AT-Glass offers one-stop purchase,we cover full range of glass products from raw float,reflective,patterned glass to processed glass products such as laminated glass,mirrors,tempered glass,acid-etched etc.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:Our MOQ is one 20 feet container (20-27Tons)..
Q: What is your trade Term?