NAME OF PRODUCT: LAMINATED GLASS
It is manufactured by permanently bonding two or more lites of glass with layers of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer, under heat and pressure, to create a single construction.
1. Safety. Even if the glass is broken, the tough interlayer film prevents fragments from shattering.
2. Discoloration resistance. It intercepts 99% or more of incoming ultraviolet rays, protecting furniture and furnishings near windows from discoloration caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
3. Good sound insulation.
4. In addition to clear PVB, we can also provide various colors to meet different requirements.PVB Thickness:0.38mm,0.76mm,1.14mm etc…Color: clear, green , bronze, grey, white, blue etc…
Sizes: Max. Size: 2500x3600mm, can cut as customers' request.
Thickness: Insulating glass: 10~60mm
Float glass: 3~12mm
1. Sloped or Overhead glazing
2. Museums, Prisons, Government Buildings
3. Jewelry Stores, Banks, Airports
4. Schools, Hospitals, Hotels
5. Interior Partitions, Office Buildings
6. Safety Glazing Applications
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A:Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q: What the your glass package ? Are they safe ?
A:Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave . The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 10 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading .
Q: What is your payment term ?
A:Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance ,70% after get the copy of B/L .
If your glass quantity is less, we want to TT 100% . You can payment By T/T, L/C at sight.
Q: What kinds of glass can you provide?
A:AT-Glass offers one-stop purchase,we cover full range of glass products from raw float,reflective,patterned glass to processed glass products such as laminated glass,mirrors,tempered glass,acid-etched etc.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:Our MOQ is one 20 feet container (20-27Tons)..
Q: What is your trade Term?